Reasons to Purchase at Golf Lakes
- Comfortable Florida Living,
- Superior Amenities
- Low Monthly Fees
- Homestead Tax Advantage
- Centralized Location and Convenient Access to Popular Destinations in Sarasota and Bradenton.
- Clean, well-landscaped and resident-owned. Our in-town location is wonderfully convenient to shopping, recreation, medical facilities and numerous restaurants
- Bradenton boasts miles of beaches, sparkling sunsets, championship golf courses, boating, spring training and more!
- Sarasota/Bradenton voted #1 Place to Retire in 2018 by US News and World Report
Estimated Annual Cost of Ownership
Maintenance Fee – $213.03 per month; includes water, sewer, trash, Spectrum cable tv and internet.
Average Lot Fee – $10.00 per month
Lawn Service – $39.95 per month
*Fees are billed quarterly
Estimated Property Tax: $600.00 – $2000.00 per year.
- 55 Years and Older Community
- No Pets Allowed
- Rental Minimum 3 months
- Guests Allowed up to 60 days
- Rules and Regulations upon request
* Golf Lakes is a land owned Co-Operative 55+ Adult community. Please verify all information with Sales Office.